‘In order to be understood, we must first seek to understand’ – Steven Covey
Do you want to make a positive and lasting difference to managers, leaders and your teams?
DISC helps you to understand what you need to do to be more successful in your interactions with others. A DISC profile provides a comprehensive overview of the way people think, act and interact. Using personality profiling will enhance the communication and motivation of your team and individuals enabling better work with less conflict and improved work production.
What is DISC?
It is a powerful personal assessment tool used to help to identify and understand how each individual likes to be communicated with, what motivates and drives them. When we understand this it helps us to modify our language and behaviour to manage people in a way that is right for them. People are different, but they are predictably different. People respond better to people they like and understand.
Created by psychologist and inventor Dr. William Marston and with a 90% to 95% record of accuracy it helps you to understand people in minutes rather than months.
- A psychometric test which is affected by ENVIRONMENT
- One of the most highly validated instruments of its kind
- A tool that identifies the interactions of four factors (D, I, S, & C)
- A system that opens a doorway of communication
It is easy to administer and easy to understand. By completing a thought provoking questionnaire – in only 7 minutes – the DISC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt to the behaviour of others.
This creates improved relationships, both in the workplace and at home!
We are accredited corporate DISC trainers and can train you to use DISC where it works for you
Learning how to use DISC and attending a one day workshop will help you to :
- Build efficient and productive teams
- Develop talent in-house. Identify the leaders of tomorrow
- Build great customer relations
- Find the best way to generate sales
- Help with change and conflict management
- Recruit people with the successful traits to maximise results
- Understand the DISC graph reading
All participants will receive a personal, 18 page DISC document, which contains an incredible amount of accurate information, helping you to understand yourself and work with others in the most effective way.
By the end of the day you will:
- Learn about the foundations of DISC
- Know how to apply DISC in your area of work
- Understand the DISC behavioural model and the 4 basic DISC styles
- Understand how the 4 styles interact, unlock their motivators, drivers and fears
- Learn how to modify your style to positively impact on others.
DISC with teams and individuals
Do you need some help analysing the traits of your team to improve communication, motivation and performance?
We use many tools to achieve desired results, however, an excellent starting point for all teams, managers and individuals is the DISC personality profiling.
We can conduct a DISC team profiling analysis that gives a visual representation of the different dynamics within the team, therefore enabling a clear understanding of where, how and why some aspects work well and where in other areas there can be conflict. It will help identify the steps to improvement and be a big part in achieving balance and harmony.
The DISC profile will help you and your team to:
- Improve work productivity
- Have better teamwork and communication minimizing conflict
- Become more self-aware and be a more effective leader
- Know what motivates you and your team and what causes stress
- Know how to solve problems
- Develop better customer relations by recognising and responding to individual styles
In undertaking DISC personality profiling questionnaire each person receives individual feedback and a personal 18 page written analysis identifying:
✔your general characteristics
✔ your value to the team
✔your challenge areas
✔what you are motivated by
✔your ideal environment
✔your preferred communication style
Book your free 30 minute Skype session with us to: understand what makes your team tick